Fall Sangria Cider Recipe
- 2 small apples
- 2 cups sweet white wine
- 1 cup Smirnoff Kissed Carmel flavored Vodka
- ½ cup Crown Royal Apple Whisky
- 3 cups Martinelli's Sparkling Cider
- Optional: Pomegranate seeds or cranberries, and rosemary sprigs
- Dice the apples and add to a pitcher.
- Add the wine,
the Kissed Caramel Vodka, and the Crown Royal Apple Whisky.
- Add the sparkling cider and stir with a long spoon.
- Serve chilled over ice in Moscow mule mugs. Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds or cranberries, and a sprig of fresh rosemary for a beautifully decorated look.