Don’t Say “Baby”
- Make snowflake pins ahead of the party date. Start by spraying the front of wooden snowflakes with silver paint and letting them dry.
- Then hot glue pin-backs to the back of the snowflake.
- Pass these out at the beginning of the party.
- Throughout the party, guests must avoid saying “baby” or the baby’s name.
- Whoever catches another guest saying “baby” receives the offender’s pin.
- The guest with the most pins at the end of the baby shower wins the game.
- Snowflake soap or cozy socks make perfect prizes for your winter party.