Heart-Shaped Omelette Muffins
- Coconut nonstick cooking spray
- 9 large whole eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons diced yellow bell pepper
- 3 tablespoonsdiced orange bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a heart-shaped muffin pan with coconut cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs - season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Fill the heart-shaped muffin pan with egg mixture and bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool, then remove omelettes and transfer to a serving platter.