- 1 package bacon
- 1 bunch faux flowers
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Start by removing the flower petals from the stem leaving the leaves.
- Take a strip of bacon, and starting at one end, roll it up tightly to form a rosette. Use two slices of bacon per rose.
- Place tray of bacon rolls in a cupcake pan and bake 30-45 minutes, until they are thoroughly cooked. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once cool, carefully place each bacon roll on the end of a flower stem. Repeat until the whole bunch is complete. Place on a platter and serve.