Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 8 ounce container of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ to ½ cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce for desired heat
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 2 medium chicken breasts cooked and shredded, or 1 10 ounce can chunk white chicken
- 8 ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread cream cheese evenly on the bottom of baking dish.
- Smooth Frank’s Red Hot in a thin layer covering cream cheese.
- Spread layer of ranch dressing evenly over the sauce.
- Add an even layer of pulled chicken on the dressing. You can coat chicken in buffalo sauce prior to adding for a spicer version.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- Serve in a fondue pot with a candle or a buffet slow cooker to keep warm through the entire event.