- Print 4 ¾ x 7 ¾ bingo cards on cardstock and cut one per guest.
- Use a rotary paper cutter to create straight lines on multiple sheets at once.
- Place football chocolate candy pieces on the corresponding bingo square to keep track of the commercials shown.
- The winner is determined when a full row is completed either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
- To prolong the game or break a tie a second row will be rewarded, or a blackout winner is awarded when all squares are filled with chocolate.
Decorative Printable Package