- Start with 2 wine barrels topped with a rustic door or plank to create a California vineyard-style bar. Wine barrels can be purchased or rented via an event rental company.
- Add a macramé table runner down the center. Leave this center area of the bar clutter-free so guests have a place to set their glasses when assembling mimosas.
- Place an arrangement of fresh flowers at one end of the table.
- Add a large ice bucket to the opposite end of the bar. Before guests arrive, add ice and chilled Prosecco or Champagne to the bucket.
- Set out a serving tray of Champagne flutes near ice bucket. The tray creates interest and keeps the tall glasses steady on the bar surface.
- Add a collection of green glass goblets next to sparkling mineral water and Nimble Nectar juice for a refreshing non-alcoholic option.
- Offer a variety of Nimble Nectar flavors. For a colorful display and easy mixing, pour each Nimble Nectar variety into a carafe and set out with the bottle for guests to identify the flavor.
- Next, add napkins, plates and a bottle opener so guests can easily access from either end of the bar.
- A novelty wine or champagne-themed bell is perfect for a dash of humor.
- The last step is to add garnishes. Use glass dishes and footed bowls to display a variety of fruits, herbs and edible flowers. Have cocktail picks and stirrers available for the garnishes.
Silver Plated Bowl