Sparkling Bourbon Cocktail
- 1 bottle of Brut Champagne
- 2 ounces Cointreau
- 1 ½ ounces bourbon
- Club soda
- Orange rinds
- Chill your punch bowl in the freezer until it’s serving time.
- Mix one bottle of Brut champagne with 2 ounces of Cointreau and 1 ½ ounces of bourbon.
- Slowly mix in club soda to taste.
- Separately peel oranges, quarter strawberries and carve out chunks of fresh pineapples.
- Add oranges, strawberries and pineapples to the bowl.
- Complete the presentation with the previously peeled orange rinds and mint for garnishes.