Brussels Sprouts and Onions
- 2 pound baby brussels sprouts
- 4 large onions sliced in ½ inch slices
- 1 12-ounce jar chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons of chopped thyme
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- aluminum foil
- In small bowl combine Brussels sprouts, ¼ cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
- In another small bowl combine red peppers, garlic, Parmesan, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay out 16 squares of aluminum foil.
- Divide the Brussels sprouts among 8 sheets.
- Lay 2 onion slices on the other 8 sheets drizzle with remaining olive oil and top with red pepper mixture.
- Roll edges of foil together and seal into a packet.
- Place on grill for 20-25 minutes or bake in 400° oven for 25 minutes.