Mulled Cranberry Apple Cider
- 7 cups apple cider
- 5 cups cranberry juice
- 2 oranges, zested and juiced
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 inch peeled ginger root, sliced
- pinch of salt
- 1½ cup brandy
- ½ cup Triple Sec, or other orange-flavored liqueur
- Combine all of the ingredients except the brandy and the Triple Sec in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then lower the heat to a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Lower the heat to low to just keep the cider warm. Add the brandy and the Triple Sec and strain into mugs.