- 3 large chicken breast
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 lemons
- 10 fresh whole basil leaves
- Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise.
- Place them on a piece of plastic wrap. Cover them with another piece of plastic wrap and pound them with a meat hammer till they are ¼ inch think.
- Press each piece into the Panko breadcrumbs till they are all completely covered.
- Heat up olive oil in a large sauté pan and sauté chicken until golden brown. About 3 minutes on each side.
- Slice 1 lemon into wheels and brown them in a sauté pan (no olive oil needed).
- Arrange cooked chicken on a serving platter.
- Cut the other lemon in half and squeeze juice over chicken.
- Garnish with browned lemon wheels and whole basil leaves.