Zucchini and Tomato Tarte
- 1 pie crust
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 6 ounces of ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Pre-bake and brown pie crust at 325° until brown. About 10-12 minutes.
- Slice zucchini, squash, and tomatoes into ¼ inch think circles Place them on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix ricotta, parmesan, egg, and a dash of salt and pepper. Fill pie crust with mixture.
- Place zucchini, squash, and tomato slices fanned out in a circular pattern over the top of the pie crust. Make sure to overlap them as you place them.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
- Cool and serve at room temperature