Shrimp Ceviche Shooters with Mango Gazpacho
- 1 mango, cut into pieces
- 2 cups orange juice
- ⅓ cup olive oil 1 medium persian cucumber, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 6 medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped into small bite size pieces
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely diced
- Blend the mango, orange juice, and olive oil until smooth.
- Combine the cucumber, bell pepper, and cilantro in a food processor. Pulse until the vegetables are diced. About 10 pulses.
- Add the vegetables to the liquid.
- Add the salt, chili powder, and white pepper. Add more seasoning if you like a little more salt or spice.
- Combine the chopped shrimp with the lime juice and red onion. Let sit for at least ten minutes.
Ladle the gazpacho into the appetizer spoons, top with a couple pieces of shrimp, and top with a sprig of cilantro.