- 1 16-ounce package gingerbread cookies
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 package chocolate candy coating
- Assorted sanding sugar
- Add cream cheese to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Crush cookies in their packaging, and slowly add to cream cheese, blending in small quantities to ensure a smooth mixture.
- Remove mixture from food processor and freeze for two hours.
- Melt chocolate candy coating. Shape gingerbread mixture into 1 or 2 inch truffles, and dip in the chocolate, removing excess with a fork.
- Place dipped truffles on parchment paper to set.
- Optional: roll in sanding sugar for a more festive look.