- You’ll need a clear area of about 15 feet for this activity.
- Attach 2 white plastic rain gutters parallel to each other at the top, middle, and bottom with heavy duty spring clamps.
- Create a lift at one end using a box or crate. Use the checkered duct tape to hold rain gutters in place.
- Add the DIY Starting Line and Finish Line signs.
- Print the Head to Head Racing sign as an 11x14 photo and mount to white foam core with spray adhesive.
- Finish with checkered pennant flags so each activity station is clearly marked and easy to see.
- Each guest chooses a toy monster truck to race, and keep as part of their favor.
- Pair up the guest list and have a racing tournament. Two at a time, guests let their trucks go and see which ends up the winner!
- Mini trophies can be awarded at the end of the party in the Winner’s Circle with the rest of the favors.
Printable Head-to-Head Sign
Checkered Pennant Flags
Toy Monster Truck