- Find a location to hang large inflatable tires at two different heights with rope.
- Set out plastic balls in a basket or bin.
- Print and add the Hole Shot sign as an 11x14 photo and mount to white foam core with spray adhesive.
- Finish with checkered pennant flags so each activity station is clearly marked and easy to see.
- A backdrop, like a fence, is a good idea to keep the balls in check. An assigned adult rover is best to collect the balls and keep them contained for this station.
- Each child gets 5 chances to make a shot through the hole of the tire.
- Make it more challenging for older guests by slowing spinning the tires before each shot.
Large Inflatable Tires
Printable Hole Shot Sign
Checkered Pennant Flags