- 5 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 1-3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup minced onion
- ½ chopped cilantro
- juice and zest of one fresh lemon or lime
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, onion, garlic, cilantro, pepper, and salt. Let sit for an hour to let all the flavors combine and meld.
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado with a fork and add it to your onion mixture, along with lemon juice and zest. Stir to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips.