Lulu’s Summer Sangria
- 1 bottle of your favorite Rosé wine
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 1 orange cut into wedges
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 1 peach cut into wedges
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 granny smith apple sliced or chunked
- 1 can limeade
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 shots of apricot brandy
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Ginger ale
- Soak all fruit with brandy and cinnamon for about an hour.
- Pour wine in the pitcher and squeeze the juice wedges from the lemon, orange and lime into the wine.
- Toss in the fruit wedges (leaving out seeds, if possible) and add sliced peaches, strawberries, limeade, sugar and brandy.
- Chill overnight.
- Add ginger ale and ice just before serving.