Spicy and Sweet Tacos
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 pound groud beef
- 1 package sweet Italian sausage
- 2 bunches scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon Lawry’s salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 cups orange juice
- tortillas or taco shells
- preferred taco toppings
- In a large skillet, sauté onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, over medium heat, stirring frequently for about 3-5 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Add ground beef, turkey, and sweet italian sausage and cook, stirring until brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook until liquid is evaporated. Remove skillet from heat.
- Make individual bowls for sour cream, salsa, onions, guacamole, and shredded cheese. Warm up tortillas or taco shells and serve the tacos buffet style.