Lingonberry & Brie Tarts
- 1 roll crescent dough, full sheet
- 1 wedge of Brie cheese
- 1 jar of lingonberry jam or cranberry sauce
- Sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Roll out crescent dough in one sheet. Pinch together seams if needed.
- Using a pizza cutter divide into 2 inch squares.
- Flatten and stretch each square slightly before pressing into a prepared mini-muffin tin.
- Cut 20 pieces of Brie into 1 inch squares that are ¼ inch thick.
- Place a piece of Brie into each tin, pressing down into the dough slightly.
- Top with a spoonful of lingonberry jam and a a few pieces of rosemary.
- Bake 350 degrees for 9-12 minutes until dough is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Do not cut cheese too large or it will bubble up and over in the oven. Simply use a knife to coax any melted cheese back into tins while hot if any overflow does occur.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving on individual pastry cups, or line tray with white paper doilies.