Valentine’s Day Photobooth
- Secure sequin fabric as a backdrop using white painters tape on a blank wall, in an area with clear floor space.
- Assemble tassels, then hang the tassel garlands using command hooks leave 18 inches between the two garlands.
- In the gap created between the tassel garlands, create a playing card garland by taping printable Queen of Hearts cards directly to the fabric backdrop.
- Lay a strip of faux fur 6 feet long and 24-36 inches deep on the ground.
- Place a dress form on the right side of the photo booth. Use this form as a resting place for crowns. Have additional king and queen crowns on hand for props.
- Blow up a scripty LOVE mylar balloon and have it available as a prop.
- Include additional rose gold and clear confetti balloons on the ground to add to the festive atmosphere. They can be held, popped, tossed, or stationary.
- For ease of picture-taking, set up a tripod and purchase a remote.
Sequin Fabric Backdrop
Adhesive Mounting Squares
Tassel Garland Dark Pink
Tassel Garland Light
White Painter’s Tape
Decorative Printable Kit
Rose Gold Love Balloons
Rose Gold Latex Balloons
Clear Confetti Balloons