So you’ve got a holiday party coming up. Are you sure you have all the entertaining essentials you need? From ordering festive plates to choosing table decorations, it’s easy to take care of those key party items without even stepping out the door. But with so many online shopping sites, sometimes it’s hard to know where to start - or where to look beyond the obvious options.
Below, we’ve rounded up 10 noteworthy party supplies online shops across a variety of categories. Featuring everything from colorful garlands to cute cupcake toppers, they’re sure to offer just what you need for your next gathering. Keep scrolling to check them out, then start filling that shopping cart, STAT.
- Favors and Gifts: Sweet Lulu. From goodie bags to sweet treats, you’ll send guests home with a little extra delight after shopping around this site.
- Tableware: Zurchers. Featuring the cutest options around, this shop has all of your table needs covered.
- Catering Supplies: M&N Party Store. When food is being served for larger numbers, M&N has the best serveware selection to keep items looking fresh and appetizing for the entire evening ahead.
- Party Goods by Theme: Paper Eskimo. Looking for collections of plates, cups, napkins and all sorts of party products, sorted by series of unique themes? Take a look through this retailer’s well-designed goods that will help you put on your most Insta-worthy occasion yet.
- Lighting/Candles: Koyal Wholesale. Keep things lit — literally. With a variety of candles and event lighting to choose from, you can let the good times roll all night long.
- Cute Table Decor: Meri Meri. For an extra special touch to your table, consider adding anything from Meri Meri’s magical line-up. We’ve got our eyes on the party wands!
- Garlands: Glam Fete. Any affair looks better with a garland, and this outfitter has all of the options you need — regardless of the reason for the gathering.
- Drinkware: Target. Your favorite discount retailer boasts a ton of great beverage options, whether you’re looking for paper cups or plastic champagne flutes. And their price points are really appealing, too!
- Rentals: Classic Party Rentals. When extra supplies (think tables or chairs) are needed, look no further. This company offers the most extensive range of rentals around.
- Sweets Supplies: Sweetapolita. Take your cake — or cupcakes — to a whole new level with a variety of whimsical toppers, candles, and sleeves to outfit your sweets.
Ready to throw your next event? Now you’ve got these 10 online party stores to find everything from party essentials to that special touch to make your celebration memorable.
And, if you’re looking for more great entertaining inspo, check out our Party Plans!