Are you ready to hop into the Easter spirit? Spring is in the air, which means our fuzzy bunny friend will soon be making his way into town. Be sure to provide your guests with some of the adorable and delicious goodies that make this holiday so wonderful. Read on for 5 favorite Easter treats you’ ll want to share this year!
- A (healthier) chocolate bunny. You can’ t have Easter without this cute classic! Who doesn’ t love chocolate shaped like our famous little pal? These days, your favorite candy basket stuffer comes with a healthy upgrade - namely, an organic dark chocolate Easter bunny (Amazon). You’ ll love the gourmet twist!
- Send PEEPS to your peeps. Why should rabbits get all the attention? Another sugary Easter ritual is sharing Peeps (Amazon) with all of your favorite friends. These chick-shaped marshmallows are almost as fun to play with as they are to devour! They’ll make a fabulous addition to your kiddo’ s basket or offer a sweet pre-brunch nibble for guests. And their bright pastel colors are the best kind of eye candy for your table display.
- Special sweets for dietary needs. Whether your Easter Sunday guests are vegan, nut-free or can’t eat gluten - there’s a perfect sweet solution that will allow them to join in on the tasty treats without concern. These yummy and festive Easter chocolate figurines (Amazon) come with a guarantee to be safe for those with allergies or dietary preferences. This thoughtful gesture will be sure to leave your friends smiling all week long!
- Golden goose egg hunt. This item is a treat for the eyes. You can’t have Easter without an Easter egg hunt, so take the fun and games to the next level with golden goose eggs! Perfect for any young fashionista, this easy upgrade also doubles as great decor - just display the golden eggs (Amazon) in a square glass vase and presto, you’ve got a glam and festive centerpiece for your table.
- Jelly beans with a bubbly flair. When you think of Easter, you picture bowls of brightly colored jelly beans, and when you think about the perfect Sunday brunch, it probably includes a festive glass of champagne. Why not marry those two ideas? Champagne flavor jelly beans (Amazon) are the perfect candy for the child inside every adult. If you want to get creative, you can display them in a beautiful crystal wine glass to serve as a cute decor detail. And for party favors, look no further!
For more entertaining ideas and inspiration, check out our Party Plans.